As part of a complete management service, Raines Property Management can provide years of experience and expertise by managing your homeowners association. Our services can be tailored to meet the specific needs your association may have. Raines Property Management has extensive resources in financial planning, maintenance, groundskeeping and asset management that can be put to use for you. Here is a brief summary of the services that we routinely include:
- Attend quarterly meetings
- Collection of monthly dues from each unit owner
- Sending late notices for dues not received on time
- Prepare monthly financial statements for the association
- Collect bids as needed for routine or special projects and services such as insurance coverage
- Preparation of annual budget
- Monitoring your association to lower liability exposure
- Routine inspections of the grounds by our staff
- 24 hour a day, 365 days a year maintenance coverage for emergencies
- Pay all bills for the association which includes, but is not limited to
- Water, Trash and Sewer
- Insurance Premiums
- Lawn Care
- Common Area Cleaning
- Snow and Ice Removal
- Taxes for the Association
- Common Area Electricity
- Sewer Maintenance
Raines Property Management would like to talk with you in person to discuss your association. Please call today to schedule an appointment.
Raines Property Management offers 24 hour emergency maintenance. We have a network of professionals trained in electrical, HVAC, plumbing, floor covering and general maintenance. We work with the owner to control maintenance costs and to keep the owner informed. All our maintenance is performed by licensed and insured companies.
Member Virginia Association of Realtors
Raines Property Management is a member of the Virginia Association of Realtors and the New River Apartment council.
Why is this important to a homeowner? Our membership allows us to keep abreast of the most current case law and regulations. Our lease and management agreements are designed to be in compliance with the rapidly changing law. Also, we can watch proposed legislation that may effect you and have a voice in supporting or defeating that legislation.
Raines Property Management offers a referral service to owners who want to manage their own property. We can show your property and eliminate one of the most time consuming aspects of finding tenants. We can assist you in finding reliable qualified tenants and then turn them over to you. This popular service can be tailored to meet your needs.